The course is suitable for Nannies who wish to join the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register (OCR).
It would also suit Au Pairs, Babysitters, Parents, and indeed anybody who cares for children and needs a basic paediatric first aid course.
(inclusive of VAT)
For up to 12 students
At your venue on a date that suits you.
- Planning for first aid emergencies
- Dealing with emergencies
- AED Awareness
- Recognising and dealing with shock
- Anaphylactic shock
- Electric shock
- Meningitis and other serious sudden illness
- Burns and scalds
- Suspected fractures
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Foreign bodies in eyes, ears and noses
- Eye injuries
- Bites and stings
- Effects of extreme heat and cold
- Febrile convulsions
- Emergency needs of chronic medical conditions including: epilepsy, asthma, sickle cell and diabetes
Assessment and Certification:
There is no examination, however, students will be continually assessed throughout the duration of the course. On successfully completing the course to the required standard, students will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate is valid for 3 years. However, under current Health and Safety Executive guidelines, it is strongly recommended that staff trained in First Aid attend a ½ day update every 12 months.
Course Cost and Booking:
The cost of the course, run at your premises, for up to 12 students is £450.00 (inclusive of VAT). This includes certification and a manual for each student.
For small groups the cost is £40 per person (inclusive of VAT).
Call Mark 1 First Aid now
01296 681258 or enquire on line