Mark set up Mark 1 First Aid having spent 10 years working on front line ambulances and also as a battlefield casualty drills instructor in the Army.
On many occasions, Mark noticed that when First Aid techniques had been applied prior to his arrival at an incident, that the outcome for the casualty was greatly improved. This was the driver to set up a First Aid training company; to pass on this knowledge to help others gain confidence in First Aid.
Mark believes that the best way to learn is to be hands on and as such the courses he delivers are fun, engaging and interesting but with a serious message.
Mark 1 First Aid provides many of the certificated first aid courses such as those run by the British Red Cross and St John’s Ambulance.
We run First Aid courses across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Northamptonshire but are happy to travel further afield.
Courses we offer
- 3 Day First Aid at Work Course
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- 2 Day First Aid at Work Re-qualification Course
- 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Training Course
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course – 6 Hrs
- Appointed Person First Aid Course
- Basic Life Support Training Course
- Automated External Defibrillation Course
- Half Day Annual Refresher Course
Call Mark 1 First Aid now
01296 681258 or enquire on line